Assistant Service Engineer / Technician (Fresh Graduate)
Due to the expansion of our business, we invite suitable candidates to join us.
- Post-secondary education in Engineering or related disciplines
- Familiar with MS Office and CAD software
- Willing to learn and responsible
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Perform machine installation and configuration
- Responsible for on-site troubleshooting and repairing of machines
- Provide maintenance services to customers
- Carry out ad-hoc duties as assigned
Get latest jobs,career news and
job invitations on-the-go.
Download the CTgoodjobs app
Stay on website