Job Duties :
- Carry out repair & maintenance works and perform site supervision for mechanical handling & building maintenance equipment
- Liaise and co-ordinate with clients (mainly building management)
- Assist in controlling & monitoring the progress of work
- Plan and manage electricians and technicians and their daily job assignments
- Prepare repair / maintenance schedule and maintenance report
Job Requirements :
- Higher Certificate or above in electrical, mechanical engineering or related disciplines
- Good experience in E&M installation & maintenance works
- At least 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- Knowledge in hydraulic pressure and pneumatic is preferable but not essential
- Registered Electrical Worker (Grade A) preferred
- Self-initiated, positive working attitude & service-oriented mindset
- Able to work independently and under pressure and tight schedule
We offer an attractive salary & benefit package, and a long term career path. Caring for employees is our Corporate Policy.
Please apply in confidence with full details including present & expected salary by email or by post & mark position applied by clicking Apply Now
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#2090|
For 30 years, we have been a successful and well-established Specialist Contractor with high professional standing in the Construction Industry, engaged in large scale government / institutional building and infra-structure, public utilities and commercial projects including various HKIA, HKIE and QBA award projects. We have in-house design, project management, testing, production workshop and maintenance capabilities and facilities. Now we are inviting people who share the same belief in professional and management excellence and the need for continual development and changes to join our successful organization.