Jockey Club Centre for Positive Ageing (JCCPA), a non-profit organization dedicated to the care of the elderly with dementia, is looking for a highly motivated person to join its multi-disciplinary team to fill the following posts.
Assistant Social Work Officer / Social Worker (ASWO/SW)
* A recognized bachelor degree in social work and RSW.
* 3 years post-graduation working experience in elderly service sector is preferred.
* Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
* Self-motivated, mature and work independent, Good communication, organizational and administrative skills.
* To assess and coordinate the needs of dementia sufferers and provide high standard of skilled holistic care to them and their families for maximizing their capabilities and well-being;
* To be responsible for leading a team to deliver a tailor-made program/training to client with dementia. To assist in training and research activities.
Please send application with curriculum vitae and expected salary to reach the Administration Manager, Jockey Club Centre for Positive Ageing, 27 A Kung Kok Street, Shatin, NT, or send to our recruitment's mail box on or before 20 July 2018
(Information provided by the applicant will be kept confidential and only used for recruitment purposes related posts)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#5403|