1) To assist the organization of indoor rowing related training courses, programmes,
promotional activities and competitions;
2) To liaise and coordinate with clubs and different stakeholders for all rowing activities;
3) To assist in handling marketing and publicities of HKCRA;
4) To handle the programmes related administration and logistics works;
5) To provide office administration and secretarial support to the senior officers, including
filing, answering enquiry phone call, souvenir production etc.
1) Grade E/Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English (Syllabus B) and Chinese in
the HKCEE, or Level 2 or above in five subjects including English and Chinese in Hong
Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination, or equivalent. (candidates who are
expected to meet the entry requirement by the time of offer would be considered)
2) Good communications and interpersonal skills, responsible and self-motivated;
3) Able to work independently, detailed mind, task prioritizing and effective time
4) Proficiency in MS Office applications and good command of spoken and written English
5) Sports and Event organization experience is preferred.
6) Immediate available is preferred.
Salary range starting from HK$12,000-14,000 per month, MPF, medical and annual leave
to the successful candidate. Interested party please apply on or before 18 November 2018
in confidence with full resume, stating present and expected salary, and available date by
email to: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] (Please mark “Job Application-ASE" on the e-mail
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and
other employment-related purposes only. All data will be destroyed 3 months after the completion of
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3117352-01#7245|