- Monitor the process shipment with EYZ Cargo /CMS /FM3000 system.
- Monitor the consolidation of export shipments.
- Prepare export documents and pre-advise to overseas offices.
- Filing and record keeping for past shipments.
- Monitor new joiner on exercising airway bill properly and accurately.
- Response to senior in dealing with any corrective action plan.
- Co-operate with Customer Service Team on shipper’s booking.
- Perform all kinds of Operations works.
- Co-ordinate with warehousemen for build-up pallets and cargo delivery to airport terminal.
- Assist to follow up the MISC operation job, like CCA, Pre-claim etc.
- Dangerous Good and Battery handling (under senior supervision).
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Tertiary educated / HK Diploma of Secondary Education.
- Work experience in Air Freight Forwarding / Logistics industry an advantage.
- Preferable to have relevant certificate / training in respect of Cargo Security; Cargo Handling; RACSF; Dangerous Good Awareness / Regulations.
- Good spoken / written English and Chinese; Mandarin preferable.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good PC knowledge in MS Word, Excel.
- Applicant with more experience, greater working capabilities will be considered for a higher ranking position.
- Fresh graduate who is interested to develop in this field, is also welcome to apply. On-the-job training is to be provided.
Working Location: 36 Tsing Yi Hong Wan Road, Asia Logistics Hub (10-minute free shuttle bus service from MTR Tsing Yi).
Working Hours: 5-work day per week. Alternate (per week) "Day & Night Roster" duty is required.