This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
• Verifying the accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculations conducted at sites;
• Preparing and documenting the survey results including data, charts, plots, maps, records, etc.;
• Keeping abreast of the new and emerging surveying techniques;
• Arranging general maintenance and calibration of survey instruments; and
• Maintaining and updating survey control and tide gauge records on the airport island.
Interested parties please apply online via http://www.hongkongairport.com/careers
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.
|Job ref no.||TRD18-0243-02 (CT3114536-01#0259)|
Where Your Career Takes Flight
Airport Authority Hong Kong (AA) manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.