Assist the department in land surveying duties as required for construction works including :
- Review of drawings and prepare survey data;
- Carryout survey checking and settlement monitoring;
- Carryout setting out and levelling for site works;
- Assist the preparation and documentation of the survey results including data, charts, plots, maps, records, etc.;
- Assist in general mainternance and calibration of survey instruments;
- Any other duties assigned by the department.
- Diploma or above in Land Surveying
- At least3 years relevant experience
- Knowing in AutoCAD orMicroStation
- Hard working, willing to learn and highly motivated
- Hands-on experience in total stations and digital levels is required
- Willing to work among sites
We offer attractive salary, medical plan and fringe benefits. Interested parties please click Apply Now or apply via our web site.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)
|Job ref no.||226894907-2100006Z|