• Assist team leader to implement network and maintenance services to customers,
• on-job training and hand-on practice to perform network configuration of equipment such as routers, firewall, switches, wireless network, structural cabling, etc.
• knowledge including TCP/IP
• Maintenance support (on-shift on-call standby with extra allowance) to customer enquiry
• Command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Good interpersonal, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
• Less experience may be considered as Technician
|Job ref no.||CT3124266-01#0008|
OceaNet is a System Integration company since 2002, possesses a combination of specialized expertise; engineering and leading edge technology products sourced from different local & overseas vendors, and also capabilities to provide total and customized solutions that best satisfy the needs of large corporations. OceaNet services over 15,000 nodes in hospitals, banks retails, and offers a comprehensive products, services and solutions including Internet Authentication Gateway, Network and Wi-Fi Infrastructure, IP-based CCTV network, digital signage, LED wall, TV wall, telephony, ELV contact sensors/alarm system and CMS contents.
There is an excellent opportunity available in our HK Office for an experienced professional to take up the position of "Senior System/Network Engineer ".