· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, along with an approachable manner toward
parents and colleagues
· Ability to create an age-appropriate environment in which children can flourish
· Ability to work cooperatively with class teachers, other colleagues, and the parent community
· Participating in regular professional development seminars and workshops
· Participating in regular faculty meetings and trainings
· Arranging holiday activities and educational materials
· Preparing materials corresponding to the school programme and curriculum
· Currently pursuing or completed with qualifications in Early Childhood Education (such as CE, Nursery Nursing, NQV 3, PGDE, PCGE, BEd, or equivalent)
· Preference given to QKT/CE, University Degree holder, NNEB Certificate holder and/or Montessori teacher
Qualified applicants are welcome to email their resume, cover letter, teaching philosophy, recent photo, current and expected salary to careers[at]stnicholas.edu.hk. Please state in the e-mail subject the position you are applying for. Please also fill out the employment application form online at: http://goo.gl/kvKWC8.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3122311-01#6169|