• Responsible for various financial accounting and management reporting
• Participate in monthly group financial consolidation
• Key person for accounting for our key projects together with handing the preparation of monthly & ad-hoc project reports
• Support implementation & upgrade of financial systems & reports
• Perform different in-depth analysis and provide commentaries to various key management
• Assist in updating group accounting policy & process, accounting treatment analysis and tax compliance issues
• Participate in ad hoc projects for business development
• Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
• Recognised professional qualification, such as HKICPA or equivalent
• At least 3-year experience in accounting/auditing
• Commercial experience in an MNC environment would be advantageous
• Big 4 experience is an advantage
• Strong technical knowledge in accounting & good time management skills
• Excellent inter-personal skills, energetic & a good team player
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and experience on using accounting ERP is an advantage
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5 days work, guarantee double pay and medical benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your CV with current and expected salary, availability and quote with the job reference number by clicking Apply Now. You may visit our website at www.angloeastern.com for more information about our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment.
|Job ref no.||HRD/CT/2019-0045 (CT3116727-01#0142)|
The Anglo-Eastern Group has been established in the mid 80s with a primary focus on the provision of Ship Management, Crew Management and New Building Consultancy services to third parties worldwide. Anglo-Eastern has a pool of over 14,000 professional crewmembers and over 1,000 full-time qualified shore-based staff positioned globally to assist owners with their needs.
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate to fill in the following position: