Our Property Department is committed to providing integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project management and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club.
- work closely with Finance, Strategic Procurement and Property Facilities Management (FM) teams on various Procurement and Financial processes to achieve the Facilities Management objectives
- play a key role in the department and coordinate the scope of Maintenance or Clubwide Contract in conjunction with members of the Property FM teams.
- assist in annual budgeting for multi-year planning processes of Maintenance and Clubwide Contract and responsible to update the master contract list.
- create and update of suitable contract data and continual improvement of internal processes to manage the Clubwide and Routine Maintenance contracts using the available system modules.
- support to the various processes and functions that fall into the scope of this role, e.g. relevant Procurement processes, Financial processes, Repair and Maintenance Plan and Asset Health upkeep program, etc
You should have:
- a Higher Diploma or degree in Building Services Engineering, Surveyor or Facilities Management related discipline.
- at least 5 years relevant experience in Property Facility Management or delivery of maintenance contracts within a building/facilities environment.
- familiar with budget cycles, forecasts, cost management and program management
- experience in Maximo, Oracle or other computerized maintenance management systems would be an advantage
- good communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Chinese
- hands-on experience in using MS Office applications
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.