- Follow up and coordination with oversea manufacturers
- Prepare marketing materials and supporting documents
- To assist director to contact and develop long-term relationship with our existing clients
- Carry out duties and works assigned by director
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 2 years working experience at similar nature of works
- Eager to learn and take up responsibility
- Can work under pressure with tight deadline schedule
- Honest and loyal to company
- Can communicate with spoken English and Mandarin
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
5 working days, bank holiday and medical plan.
Interested parties please send your full resume with available date, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department via email by clicking "Apply Now".
For more information about Genesis Development Limited, please visit our company's website athttp://www.hkgig.com
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.