1. Provide full spectrum of executive secretarial support to Directors;
2. Manage calendar and meeting schedule;
3. Organize Directors’ both commercial & personal activities;
4. Handle business correspondence, mail, email, telephone call, document filing and other administrative duties;
5. Work on ad-hoc duties as assigned.
1. Degree holder or above in any discipline;
2. Hong Kong driving license holder is a must;
3. Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in serving senior management;
4. Experience with scheduling personal matters is highly preferred;
5. Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin;
6. Mature, cheerful, independent;
7. Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
8. Well served in Microsoft applications;
9. Stable working history.
Please forward your personal profile to us with CURRENT & EXPECTED SALARY by online application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in strict confidence. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all information submitted will be destroyed.
|Job ref no.||CT3115617-01#0001|