- Provide all-rounded administrative support to the Chief Executive
- Assist Chief Executive in matters related to property management, leasing, project management and accounting
- Handle daily correspondence, reports and other business documents
- Prepare presentation material, proposals and minutes
- University degree
- At least 10 years relevant experience
- Experience in property and/or leasing highly desirable
- Office management experience essential
- Familiar with MS office and Chinese word processing
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Well organised be attentive to details and able to work independently
- A pleasant and mature person as well as a good team player
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are interested please send your full resume in MS Word format, along with salary history and expectation to Daniel Luk ([via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]) and a cc: copy to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.