Reporting to the Transport Manager, the appointee will mainly perform the following duties:
- To assist in monitoring and arranging for day-to-day vehicle maintenance and repair work of the Transport Unit
- To oversee the provision of vehicular transport service and provide “Road Safety" training and advice to internal customers
- To assist in the procurement process, e.g. preparing annual budget, vehicle tools and equipment specifications
- To assist in planning or execution of special projects such as formulation of maintenance strategy, upgrade of transport workshop, evaluation of new operational vehicles and review of compliance with transport related legal requirements, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Transport Studies, Automotive/ Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- A minimum of 8 years’ work experience in transport fields with 5 years in supervisory role, particularly in managing the operations of vehicle fleet or transport-related duties
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Logistic and Transport (CILT) or Institute of Motor Industry (IMI) an advantage
- Good knowledge in Road Traffic Ordinance and traffic regulations in Hong Kong
- Holder of a valid driving license for class 1, 2, 4 & 18 vehicles
Working Location : Ap Lei Chau, transportation to be provided.