Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- To assess and identify the potential risks that may hinder the reputation, safety, security and financial prosperity of designated operation functions under Technology & Operations
- To strengthen the risk and control culture and implement the operational risk management framework within Consumer Banking Operations processing units to ensure quality output and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Enhance risk governance within Operations in driving the risk committees or equivalent forum
- Ensure implementation of corporate operational risk policies and standards
- Promote risk & control awareness.Share operational risk best practices within the Operations via Newsletter and Control & Compliance Forum.
- Ensure timely completion of quality risk and compliance self-assessment (RCSA) and provide guidance on the identification / assessment of risks and controls.Ensure proper issues and action plans arising from the RCSA are tracked to completion.
- Monitor timely reporting/escalating of risk events/significant incidents and perform action tracking to ensure timely issue resolution.
- Monthly/ Annual reporting and review such as KRI, Risk Metric for Country and Regional prospective
- OSP / vendor management support and review SOP, error investigation and annual Aduit work through etc.
- Recommend preventive measures for key risk event with Operations.
- Ad Hoc Risk and Control related project (AML, Data Protection, Fraud Management etc.)
- Act as Coordinator in regulatory reporting, internal and external auditors
- Provide pre-audit view with Ops Team especially past issues review
- Business Continuity – work with Ops Team and Group BCM to sustain the business with agreed service level
- Organize and Chair monthly meeting such as OSP SDM monthly meeting, Cross dept risk forum etc.
- Support on Regional ORF meeting, Country ORF, AML & Fraud management meeting etc.
- Degree holder
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in banking industries, with exposure in control, compliance, audit/ risk management or relevant experience and familiar with SFC and the HKMA regulatory requirements.Consumer banking Operations in Risk , Finance Accounting, AMLor Audit with Supervisory experience would be an advantage.
- Strong in risk management and experienced in regulatory compliance
- Strong ability of multi-tasking
- Good project management skill
- Ability to adapt quickly and working with short deadlines
- Strong knowledge in SFC and the HKMA requirements in banking and operations, preferably in consumer banking.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.