- To ensure that PB client’s onboarding process and KYC assessment/reassessment procedures are conducted in line with the Bank’s policies.
- To perform various routine/regular monitoring exercises.
- To work with various PB and non-PB teams in line with the PB business strategy as well as the related requirements from compliance, operational, regulatory perspective.
- To work with any ad hoc assignments, including but not limited to, gap analysis, project enhancement/development, preparation/review of policies & procedures, etc.
- To serve as back-up (Role A-B arrangement) for other colleague(s) working in the same function unit, and extend help to other members of Platform Management team.
- To guide our non-permanent staff in completing various routine/non-routine tasks.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in client onboarding, KYC assessment/reassessment, account maintenance and other responsibilities which require quality assurance functions, hence, requiring the ability to handle details along with sensible analytical mindset and regulatory knowledge/expertise.
- Fluent in English, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Good interpersonal and coordination skills;
- Good command in oral and written communication;
- Ability to handle a list of tasks with urgent deadlines, while maintaining high standard in routine/regular responsibilities.
- With working knowledge in Words, Excels, Powerpoints, etc.
To apply, please send the detailed resume by Email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
|Job ref no.||CT3114305-01#0159|
China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)"] is the retail and commercial business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation [“CCB"] in Hong Kong. As of June 30, 2017, CCB (Asia) has 50 branches in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services and cross-border financial services, etc.
We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.