Job Responsibilities :
• Handle the HR functions involving the payroll & MPF administration, staff benefits, attendance & leave management ;
• Manage and update reports & the HR Information System ;
• Assist in recruitment & selection, training and staff relations activities etc.
• Assist in organizing company’s activities events
• Handle administrative and support other ad-hoc duties/assignment
• Diploma in HR Management or related disciplines ;
• 2 years working experience in HR / Admin field ; APPLICANT WITHOUT EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED AS ASSISTANT
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint ;
• Self-motivated with good team spirit, well-organized, detail-minded with high work accuracy
**IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE PREFERRED
5-day work, 14+ annual leave, double pay + performance bonus, medical cover and lots of fringe benefits.
Please apply via Apply Now with full salary history, salary expected. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Personal data will only used for recruitment and selection purpose with confidentiality.