Qualifications required for the post:
- To assist in implementing the various Government initiatives (e.g. funding schemes) for the trade and ensuring their due compliance with the requirements of the initiatives/schemes and applicable laws and regulations;
- To handle enquiries concerning funding/incentive schemes for the trade and assist with processing registrations and applications for the funding/incentive schemes, as well as complaints, suspected non-compliance cases, appeal cases, etc.;
- To assist in the work of the TIC in relation to the transition to the new regulatory regime of the travel industry; and
- To perform any other duties as required
Applicants who are immediately available are preferred.
- Form 7 / HKDSE or above
- At least 1 year working experience
- Patient, mature team player, and good telephone manner and communication skills
- Good command of written Chinese and English, and fluent spoken Cantonese, Putonghua and English
- Proficiency in Chinese and English word processing, MS Word & Excel
Remuneration for the post will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. To apply, please send full resume, expected salary and available date to the Senior Manager, Finance and Administration at Rooms 1706-09, Fortress Tower, 250 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Subject to the successful appointment, the personal data in relation to this employment with the Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong will be passed to the HKSAR Government for the purpose of financial disbursement under the Anti-epidemic Fund.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.