Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Provide support on corporate actions activities, identify and resolve exceptions;
- Ensure corporate actions deadlines are fully met to limit any exposures;
- Convey and manage entire voluntary event deadlines with clients and front office;
- Handle proxy voting request from clients;
- Exercise good judgment to promptly resolve and/or escalate problems/discrepancies within established timelines and document clearly all occurrences and exceptions for future reference;
- Ensure all incoming emails and instructions are responded to in a timely manner;
- Contribute ideas and recommendations to improve process efficiencies and increase risk mitigation;
- Handle internal/external customer complains tactfully and ensure responsive problem solving for enquiries from branches and other units/parties within benchmark;
- Perform checking and reconciliation of general ledgers and other system records;
- Assist supervisor to prepare the BCP documents and conduct drill test to ensure operations will not be interrupted due to disaster;
- Assist supervisor to promote the staff awareness on regulatory and compliance requirements and internal control standards;
- Assist supervisor on periodic risk based self assessment and ensure exception/non-compliance issues are truly reflected in respective management reports and assist to rectify any outstanding issue properly and timely;
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in corporate action or custodial operations
- Good understanding of the entire process of corporate action operations;
- Has equities settlement knowledge is preferable.
- Ability to guide individual towards achieving the team’s goals;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good sense of risk awareness;
- Able to perform teamwork & collaborate with subordinates;
- Hard working and willing to accept suggestions and comments;
- Ownership of results and commitment to personal goals;
- Knowledge of backend corporate action operations and basic understanding on the operations of custodians;
- Strong problem-solving skills and capability to adapt to changes;
- Hong Kong public holiday support may be required;
- Knowledge of banking or investment practices & procedures.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.