Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Perform daily operations on securities clearing and settlement, handle exceptional/contingency situations and escalate to supervisors
- Process trade settlements through custodians’ and brokers’ electronic system and data entry of information into their internal systems
- Perform daily settlement reconciliation
- Support customer's asset transfer including physical scrip deposit/ withdrawal and scripless shares transfer in/out
- Escalate and follow up on unmatched settlements
- Timely resolve stock and cash breaks in relation to securities settlement and share transfers
- Handle ad-hoc projects or tasks as assigned by supervisors
- Accurate completion of tasks within SLA's
- Ensuring all risk and compliance standards are maintained
- Ensuring daily operations are in line with operational procedures and group policies.
- Prior experience in a similar role within the Banking & Finance industry
- Sound knowledge of financial markets
- Diploma or University degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or related disciplines.
- Familiar with CCASS/E-Banking operations an advantage
- Good analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- A proactive mindset with a high level of attention to detail
- Self-starter who is goal oriented and highly motivated
- Ability to work across multiple systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.