Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Perform and / or check fund valuation, net asset value reconciliation, general ledger and transaction input
- Liaise with auditors on fund audit work
- Ensure stock, cash reconciliation, fees and expenses are properly accrued
- To ensure subscription and redemption records are properly updated in the system
- Handle enquiries from fund managers and counter parties efficiently
- Adhere to the operating procedures and agreed services standard; comply with company and regulatory requirements
- Participate in project initiatives, business development, and user acceptance test for system enhancements
- Degree holder in related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in banking operations and fund administration, and have 1 year of experience in people management is preferred
- Strong knowledge in finance, preferably with professional qualification in accounting and be able to prepare financial statement independently
- Sound knowledge in financial product such as fixed income securities, derivatives, foreign exchange, interest rate products and swap
- Experience in HiPortfolio system would be an advantage
- Experience in handling private equity funds would be an advantage
- Immediate available is preferred
- The incumbent with strong organization and people skills will join the management team to oversee daily production and overall management of the team
- The incumbent with lesser people management will be given training and opportunity to develop the necessary skills for career development
- The role is initially attached to one Fund Administration Team managing a portfolio of hedge funds and private equity funds.Good performers have the opportunity to rotate to the other teams to learn the other portfolios for development into well rounded professional in Fund Administration.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.