- Work closely with internal teams in developing the art direction, creative idea and execution
- Develop the design and creative solution, layout and artwork in various digital platforms, including social media, website, video production, etc.
- Continually explore the new trend in creative, design and digital marketing
- Diploma/ Degree in Arts, Digital/Multimedia Design or related disciplines
- Around 2-4 years hands-on experience in relevant
- Strong art sense with creative thinking, energetic initiative, detail-minded, able to think out of the box to propose new digital ideas
- Proficient in using design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc
- Knowledge in CSS and HTML5 is preferable
- Good communication skills and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
Please click Apply Now to submit your application.
All personal data received will only be used for recruitment purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3121267-01#1567|
Havas Media is the main media brand of Havas Media Group and operates in 131 countries.
Our mission is to unite brands and people through meaningful connections and drive business success. We service clients through a portfolio of specialist teams that span media, strategy, international management, digital, mobile, social media, experiential, entertainment and sport. Our simplified and integrated structure has allowed us to build one of the most integrated, agile and responsive global teams in the industry.
In Hong Kong you will find both our Havas Media Hong Kong and Havas Media International teams. We also help connect and coordinate with our various specialist teams including Socialyse (social media); Artemis Alliance (the group’s global data capacity); AffiPerf (programmatic solutions); Mobext (mobile network); and Ecselis (online performance marketing).
We are currently looking to recruit a Media Executive to work within Havas Media International and support our planners and managers to help implement, track and report our campaigns for our clients.