· Handle enquiries & requests from Account Executive (AE) and clients including corporate and individual high-net-worth clients
· Execute client’s trading orders of Futures & Securities accurately including placement and public offering
· Assist to monitor credit status of clients, compile reports and take corrective actions if necessary
· Ensure effective execution of daily work and implementation of procedures, risk management and cost control such as handling account opening procedures, processing daily stock & fund transfer, etc.
· Prepare various clients documents e.g. statements, reports, etc.
· Perform receptionist duties and provide administrative support to the department
· Arrange AE to enroll CPT courses, orientation and on-the-job training
· Identify operational issues and work out improvement plans within teammates and inter-departments
· Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related discipline, with passes in Securities Intermediaries Examinations (qualified under SFO for handling Regulated Activities Types 1&2)
· 2-3 years relevant experience in finance or banking industry, with hands-on experience in Securities firms or Banks preferred
· Knowledge in financial products (e.g. structured products, ELN, Bonds, Stocks, Futures), trading system (e.g. I-Asia Front System), settlement systems (e.g. CCASS) and settlement methods (e.g. DVP, FOP) an advantage
· Good PC skills , in particular Microsoft Office including Excel
· Good interpersonal & presentation skills, flexible and detail-minded
· Able to work independently and proactively with high self-motivation
· Good Chinese writing skill, with a fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin & English
· IMMEDIATE availability is preferred
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package including performance bonus, medical insurance covering dependants, life insurance, annual medical check-up, birthday leave, marriage leave and training subsidy, etc. to the right candidate.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your application with a detailed resume including current and expected salary, latest bonus and availability by clicking Apply Now.
*Information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be solely used for recruitment purposes.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118690-01#2536|
BOCOM International Holdings Company Limited is a subsidiary of Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. We provide a wide range of financial services including securities brokerage, corporate finance and asset management to our domestic and international clients. We are hiring committed and passionate high calibre to join our Company and grow with us in the long run.