Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.Standard Chartered is a leading international bank operating in some of the most dynamic markets in the world, in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our successful and sustainable business is built on doing tangible, long term good for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
* Drive digital activation on mobile/ online/ digital payments thru offline / online channels e.g. marketing, communications plan, sales incentive, product offer etc
* Plan and managing content and communication for digital banking and reach all relevant audience by various channels e.g. eDM, website, sales toolkit in order to create 'Digital' culture and mindset in the organisation
* Coordinating various business owners, facilitating on agreement on online/mobile activation and engagement campaign, incentives, clients offers etc
* Carry out online banking data analysis, data integration and big data solutions development, build strong feedback and tracking mechanisms for key analytics/business initiatives
* Evolve and refine measurement frameworks and KPIs for digital banking performance
* Partner with Retail Analytics, Group, technology colleagues to solve analytics problem
* To recommend actionable insight from digital analytics in order to identify up-sell / cross-sell opportunity
Qualifications and Skills
* Solid experience in participating in project deliveries, ideally having solid experience in launch and communications plan preparation and execution
* Strong business acumen and analytical ability, with self-initiation and drive to achieve excellence
* Hands on experience with Business Intelligence (BI) and Web Analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
* Structured thinker with passion for analyzing results and digging deeper
* Appreciation/ experience in application, models to apply digital marketing to drive online activation.
* Excellent communications and negotiation skills, able to talk to Product team, Sales and Distribution, IT and Vendors
* Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.