- Take the lead in identifying business opportunities of asset management services and products for cross-border and Hong Kong financial institutions, corporate clients, family offices and retail channels as well as implement business development initiatives to expand fund resources
- Work closely with Fund Managers to develop business expansion and development strategies, including overall program / plans for issuance of new fund products and fund raising as well as marketing programs for current asset management services and products (focus on mutual funds), by studying market trends, client needs and fund characteristics, etc
- Build and maintain solid and long-lasting client relationships by maintaining existing sales channels and developing new sales channels in Hong Kong
- Plan and deliver sales and marketing seminars and activities in order to capture business opportunities and tighten bonding with clients
- Develop and implement strategies to help grow the firm’s AUM for funds, discretionary accounts, investment advisory services, etc.
- Prepare and execute onboarding and dealing documentation and manage investments and post-investment process
- Proactively follow up with clients to learn their thoughts and provide investors' feedback to fund managers
- Work on ad-hoc reports and presentations etc in a timely manner
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package including performance bonus, medical insurance covering dependents, life insurance, annual medical check-up, birthday leave, marriage leave and training subsidy, etc. to the right candidate.
- 6 years’ experience in sales and business development in banking or asset management, funds distribution experience a plus
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing or equivalent disciplines
- Proven experience in handling institutional investors and funds distribution channels in Hong Kong preferred
- Solid knowledge of financial products and mutual funds in Hong Kong market
- Self-motivated, team player with excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese with fluency in Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be considerate for "Vice President, Fund Institutional Sales"
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your application with a detailed resume including current and expected salary, latest bonus and availability by clicking "Apply Now".
*Information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be solely used for recruitment purposes.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.