This is a newly created role on account of business growth, the firm has ambitious plans to launch a number of new fund management products across their various APAC businesses in the next 18 months; and are consequently seeking a senior regulatory professional who can partner with their numerous regional regulators and internaly business teams to ensure full regulatory compliance on new products.
This person will primarily be responsible for:
- working with business units across the region on ensuring full regulatory compliance for new and existing investment product offerings
- build (or strengthen) relationships with regional regulators bodies including the SFC, SFB, MAS and others as required
- be at the forefront of emerging investment management regulation, primarily in Hong Kong but regionally astute as well and provide business guidance and advice on regulatory developments
- participate in large scale business projects as the compliance champion in cross-functional team matrix
- provide ad hoc support to general compliance teams as required
This person should have:
- between 8-15 years of experience in compliance, most of which will be within the asset management industry in Asia
- prior experience in a complex, multi-national investment firm
- demonstrated expertise in regulatory compliance or investment products (with particular regard to new product launch) and experience in advising businesses on the launch of new products
- prior relationship with the SFC and other regional regulators will be viewed very favourably
- fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114388-01#8548|