Benefits: Dental insurance, Five-day work week, Medical insurance
An Associate Director at Kreab Hong Kong is a capable professional account representative who is responsible to a Director and/or Managing Partner.
An Associate Director has sound professional skills, and should generally be able to manage a large account or several smaller ones, and the staff working on them. The consultant should be looking seriously at new business activity.
An Associate Director will have a minimum of 5 years experience in account handling and public relations. An Associate Director should have a complete understanding of the workings of the media and financial community and be able to manage client activity with minimal supervision. The consultant will be expected to have an attention to detail, be pro-active and show a commercial sense that understands how clients and accounts are profitable. An Associate Director should be developing strong relationships with in-house communication teams and with smaller clients of the CEOs of businesses. Clients should be looking to Kreab Associate Directors for day-to-day advice and delivery.
- With a minimum of 5 years experience in account handling and public relations in corporate communications, preferably in agency firms. Candidates with more than 8 years relevant experience will be considered as Directors
- Acting as leader for client projects of moderate size and complexity, applying a broad range of strategic problem-solving, industry and analytical skills
- Synthesizing conclusions into recommendations and working directly with clients to execute key tasks for projects
- Developing sound knowledge of how our clients operate as well as broad insights into social affairs and business issues
- Identifying new business prospects, leading brainstorms and drafting proposals that demonstrate understanding of issues and the best ways to address them
- Capable of developing network and to participate actively in business development
- Posses strong writing capabilities with analytical framework
- Team player and willing to mentor juniors in some capacities
- Bilingual in English and Chinese is a must
Kreab is a global strategic communications consultancy, founded with the mission to explain complicated matters in a simple way. We focus on three areas of expertise: corporate communications, financial communications and public affairs. Providing integrated services, and advice tailored to each client’s needs, we have built our reputation one client at a time.
Kreab serves hundreds of diverse clients in 25 countries through global insights and local knowledge. With decades of service in Hong Kong and Beijing, and offices across the region we provide comprehensive services throughout Greater China and Asia.
Job Type: Full-time
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119337-01#7323|