Associate, Financial Institutions - Corporate Finance and Capital Markets
- Handle Financial Institutions assignments, including IPOs/ capital market, Placements and mergers & acquisitions, corporate advisory and other corporate finance activities;
- Perform industry and company research as well as financial analysis, financial modeling, due diligence and marketing activities;
- Assist in project execution and origination, including pitch-book and proposal preparation;
- Assess potential deals, originate and execute new business transactions and maintain client relationships;
- Coordinate the work of other professional parties involved in IPOs and other corporate finance transactions;
- Perform such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by the superiors;
- Communicate with regulatory authorities, including SFC and the Stock Exchange;
- Keep abreast of corporate developments and rules and regulations;
- Managing and working efficiently alongside other product teams;
- A minimum of 3 years of investment banking experience in reputable financial institutions preferred; candidate with Big 4 audit experience an advantage;
- MBA graduate highly preferred; Bachelor Degree holder with outstanding academic background and professional qualification such as CPA/ CFA will also be considered;
- Strong analytical skills, presentation and interpersonal skills; able to work under pressure; team work required;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
If you are interested, please send your CV (including past performance) along with a cover letter by email to China Merchants Securities (HK) Limited- Human Resource Department by clicking "Apply Now".
(All personal data of applicants will be processed with accordance to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance)