To meet our business development needs, we are inviting high caliber professional to join us for the following
ASSOCIATE OFFICER (EXAMINATION), EDUCATION & TRAINING (6-MONTH CONTRACT)
The successful candidate will assist the Managers of the Education and Training Department in all matters
pertaining to examinations for the CPA Qualification Programme (QP) of the Institute.
Role and Responsibilities
Support the examination setting process and examination administration;
Coordinate the examination marking process, results release and script review service;
Liaise with the examination administration service provider and examination venue provider;
Prepare examination statistics reports;
Organize examinations related meetings and activities;
Update examination matters in the Institute’s website; and
Handle ad-hoc projects and other duties as required.
Qualifications and Required Attributes
1. A recognized university degree, preferably in business related field.
2. At least three years' relevant work experience, preferably from tertiary institutions or professional bodies
3. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent Putonghua is preferred
4. High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is a prerequisite
5. Strong administrative abilities and communication skills
6. Self-motivated, well-organised, able to work independently and attentive to details
7. Willing to perform overtime work as needed
Applications should be marked "Confidential" quoting the reference [AO(EXAM)-E&T] with full details of
education, work experience, present and expected salaries, contact telephone number and earliest date
available. Please apply in writing to the Head of Human Resources, Hong Kong Institute of Certified
Public Accountants, 37/F, Wu Chung House, 213 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by clicking Apply Now.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.
For more information, please visit our website at www.hkicpa.org.hk.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114386-01#6926|