Duties & Responsibilities :
- Join in the product compliance team covering fixed income, currency, credit and structured products;
- Provide advisory live to the ICG/Asset Management Division's projects on compliance, regulatory, and policy issues, as well as on new business initiatives and significant business changes affecting the firm;
- Ensure that appropriate policies and procedures are in place for the ICG Division with a focus on the derivatives and structured products business ;
- Oversee related compliance issues of investment products managed by Asset Management Division including authorized/privated funds and (R) QFII Products.
- Degree holder or above;
- Minimum 5 years of financial service industry with compliance or related experience;
- Has solid knowledge of investment products including fixed, derivatives and structured products;
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements such as SFO, FMCC and circulars etc;
- Good Command of both Chinese and English (including spoken Mandarin).
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits including 5-day week to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter with resume stating present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Level 17, 28 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong or e-mail to us . (Please quote the reference of the post on the envelope)
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for recruitment-related purposes.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.