Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Collect corporate actions announcement through CCASS broadcast, HKEX website, share registrars, notifications from sub-custodians
- Check the distribution of benefit entitlement to client
- Check the processing of
- proxy voting according to client’s instructions
- customer subscriptions for Initial Public Offer (IPO) and subsequent activities: allotment and refund
- paying agent activities
- returns of interest disclosure requests
- holding statement dispatches
- monthly fee billings and collections
- custody account maintenance
- Handle day-to-day operations and perform checking on work done (e.g. statistic data maintenance, information updating, entries of Associated Entities, etc), reconciliation of General Ledger accounts, preparation of transaction and miscellaneous reports, etc
- Handle customer inquiries in an efficient manner
- Participate in project initiatives and business development, e.g. customer implementation, business continuity management, review of operational procedures and guidelines; specific and job related training, etc
- Degree holder
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in corporate action
- Be conversant with CCASS, SFC rules, SFO and HKICL
- Be familiar with the market trend and new product / system development of Hong Kong securities market
- Accuracy and thoroughness in work
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good team player, supportive and flexible to take up team tasks
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.