- Providing outsourced internal audit services to our clients across various industries locally and internationally;
- Develop and review risk management frameworks and policies;
- Assist organizations to maintain effective and efficient controls, in order to manage organizational and strategic risks;
- Conduct various advisory tasks such as enterprise risk management under ISO31000, COSO Framework etc., compliance reviews and controls related projects, such as PN21/PN2 under the Listing Rules of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong;
- Assist in operational risk assessment process including collect and verify data for evaluation of operational risk level;
- Participate and provide risk comments in product development and business projects;
- Keep abreast of market news including customer data protection and fraud prevention;
- Assisting our clients in the risk management process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Risk Management/Corporate Governance or related disciplines;
- 0-3 year's experience in internal audit and risk services;
- Student member/ member of HKICPA/ACCA/CPA Australia/IIA or equivalent qualification is preferred;
- Practical experience in internal audit & risk management;
- Attention to detail, able to work independently and as a team member;
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel, including senior executives of client management;
- Good command of written English & Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage;
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word & Excel and Chinese word processing is required;
- Able to travel overseas and the PRC;
- Fresh graduates are welcome;
- Immediate available is preferred;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Associate.
What we offered?
- 5-day work week
- Important festivals early leave
- Overtime meal allowance
- Traveling allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- Full-paid sick leave
- Study & Exam leave
- Graduation leave
- Wedding leave
- Compassionate leave
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- Training reimbursement
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" and send your full resume with your working experience, academic and professional qualification, expected salary, and date of availability to HR Department.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.