Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Lead an operation team in UT Support to provide quality back office processing of investment funds services to different customer segments
- Provide support to daily transactions and monitor staff/vendor performance to ensure adherence to SLA agreed with business units
- Perform checking and reconciliation of general ledgers and other system records
- Handle internal/external customer enquires and compliant
- Provide periodic operational reports and management reports as required;
- Provide support in ad-hoc project and assist to conduct testing on various systems enhancements
- Assist supervisor to promote the staff awareness on regulatory and compliance requirements and internal control standards;
- Train back-up staff and supervise staff resources on daily operations among team members effectively
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in banking operations in relation to the processing and settlement of investment funds;
- Knowledge of banking operations and backend operations of investment funds and basic understanding on the operations of fund houses and mutual fund distributors;
- 2 years’ experience in supervisor level preferable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good sense of risk awareness
- Proficiency in MS Office
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.