KPMG IT services help the organization to adopt market lead & technology solutions and explore the opportunities presented by emerging technologies, in turn facilitates the delivery of professional service and values to our clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Associate Solution Architect in our project team to support the fast growing business. The position oversees the design & implementation of enterprise network infrastructure for KPMG HK & China offices, as well as the development of advance application hosting platform.
- Design, implementation and support for office enterprise network, Wi-Fi, WAN, WAN acceleration, VPN & Internet
- Manage IT technologies, developing and establishing IT infrastructure standards and operational procedures
- Work with national / regional team to develop and implement Enterprise Network & IT infrastructure
- Ensure incidents are managed appropriately and handled in expected timeframes
- Overall data centre implementation & operations for application hosting platform
- Bachelor degree, with a major in IT or other relevant disciplines
- 3+ years' experience in IT infrastructure field with at least 2 years' experience in supporting for office enterprise network, Wi-Fi, WAN, VPN & Internet
- Good knowledge with Cisco networking technology, Firewall technology, CCNA or CCNP certificate are preferred
- Good Knowledge with Microsoft Windows and Linux platforms, SQL, Azure and other cloud technology will be an advantage, RHCSA or RHCE certificate are preferred
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments will be an advantage
- Programming Skills with Microsoft Powershell will be an advantage
- Strong desire to develop and implement standards and procedures
- Fluency in written and oral English is required
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||133038BR (CT3111789-01#0173)|
KPMG China operates in 18 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.