Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Check and review on reconciled cash and stock reconciliation to identify errors or breaks
- Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the Team
- Prepare, check and coordinate various regulatory reports (CRS, FATCA, GSIB, HKMA return, etc.) and ensure data accuracy and timely submission
- To prepare / consolidate regulatory reporting for the timely and accurate filing to internal parties for final submission to SFC/ HKMA / MAS.
- To ensure the daily operations to comply with external/regulatory and internal requirements and the bank’s risk management standards
- Assist Team Lead to implement various change initiatives and projects in terms of system and processing procedure by considering operation flows, markets, upcoming regulations and controls' requirements
- Liaise with business partners on user requirements, participating and monitoring the UAT status to ensure achieving project timeline.
- Communicate project deadlines to team members, user requirement review, process review, data quality improvement, ad hoc assignment and liaise with Tech for project development and UAT Testing
- Contribute ideas and recommendations to management for improving process efficiencies and risk mitigation
- Ensure SOPs are reviewed and updated regularly in order to comply with internal and external guidelines/regulations
- Assist Team Lead to manage the team to meet Management (MTK) target
- Ensure daily and monthly reconciliation of General Ledger account balance are performed
- Assist Team Lead to manage the team to meet the pre-defined productivity and KPI target
- Assist Team Lead to conduct RCSA review, policy and compliance audits, which will include reviewing of internal workflow for the preparation of external and internal audit
- Assist Team Lead to lead, coach, develop and guide the Team in providing effective advice
- At least 8 years hands-on experience on securities settlement, reconciliation, control and reporting
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Experience in project administration are preferable
- Experience in Avaloq workflows would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge on regulatory requirements for investment products and
- Good understanding of market rule and practices will be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge on Investment products settlement including equities, fixed income, Unit Trust and structured products will be an advantage
- Sound risk and control mindset
- Ability to identify errors and ability to work to under pressure
- Self-motivated with ability to deal with multiple commitments / deadlines
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- High Level of attention to detail
- Strong team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizing skills
- Good communication skills and able to work independently
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.