Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Provide operational support for all Treasury & Markets products including FX, Fixed Income, Derivatives and Structured Deposits
- Coordinate among clients, front office and the regional operation teams to resolve issues with the objective of improving the end-to-end processes and customers journey
- Construct or check SWIFT Messages for treasury settlements
- Liaise with customers on confirmations and payments
- Prepare and compile reports to regulators including the Hong Kong Trade Repository and HKMA Semi-annual survey of FX and Interest Rate Markets
- Participate in system enhancement projects, the launch of new products and services, and data projects leading to the data-driven operating model
- More than 4 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the Treasury & Markets operations environment\
- University graduate
- Knowledge of Derivatives products and SWIFT Messages, relevant regulations and market practices
- Customer-oriented and able to manage tasks under pressure
- Familiar with PC applications, technology and have a data-driven mindset with strong self-motivation
- Knowledge on Murex is an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.