Our client is a sizable/expanding organization and is the leader in the industry.
· Expand the Special Event market segment and able to bring in new businesses including corporate & banquet events, incentive groups, meetings and conferences
· Establish and maintain good relationship with clients and develop a sustainable network of customer base
· Nurture trade contacts and explore joint initiatives to open up business opportunities
· Communicate and work closely with the team and cross-departments in the organization to ensure smooth running of each event
· Work in flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays if necessary
· Degree in Business, Marketing or Hospitality/Hotel and Catering Management
· Relevant sales and commercial experience in event management, preferably in the MICE industry with event operations or venue management experience, and/or experience in public show or entertainment field
· Diverse, flexible, organised and result-oriented, a good team player with strong drive to achieve sales target for the team
· Excellent communication, negotiation, problem solving, presentation and inter-personal skills
· Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese; Fluency in Mandarin a plus
Interested parties please send your CV in WORD format with current/expected salary and notice period by clicking Apply Now.
All information received will be treated in strict confidence will only be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3117352-01#9686|