Who are we?
Bravo Transport Services Limited is an innovative, market leader in public transport with the vision to inspire people through improved mobility. As one of the leading bus service providers in Hong Kong, Bravo plays an essential role in keeping the city moving with a fleet of over 1,700 vehicles and 5,000 employees in different operating sites across the region.
As part of an international consortium, the Bravo team represents a diverse group of performance driven members with experience across various industries. Bravo’s goal is to transform traditional bus services with a strategic focus on driving the transition to zero-emission vehicles in an effort to support our sustainability objectives.
At Bravo, we always put our people in the first place, as reflected in the attractive and competitive remuneration packages we offer as part of our progressive company culture. Bravo is able to offer a series of unique employee benefits with customised passes for our employees and their family members to enjoy free travel on local bus routes. Similarly, Bravo was one of the first employers in Hong Kong extend our paid maternity leave to 24 weeks. Bravo prides itself on proritising professional development as a core tenant our culture, with a systematic and clear career path in place to assist you in achieving your career goals with us
Bravo is on an exciting journey to transform our bus service offering in Hong Kong to a global-leading standard, and we need a brilliant supporting team to achieve this goal. If you want to be part of this transformational journey, please submit your application, we are waiting for you.
The Asst. Engineer is mainly responsible to maintain and improve vehicle maintenance and depot operations, in addition to provide assistance to Engineering Managers.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in automotive engineering and maintenance
- Knowledge of bus operations and road network in Hong Kong
- Strong personality with initiative and leadership ability
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Active, outgoing and willing to work with a large group of people
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Duties & Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and servicing activities of buses, supporting vehicles and depots
- Ensure the vehicle availability and reliability achieving the operation targets and customer needs
- Monitor the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and improve the work performance and the efficiency
- Lead teams to carry out routine repair and maintenance work
- Analyse and reduce vehicle breakdown cases
- Create proper technical documents, reports and maintenance instructions
- Co-ordinate with the bus manufacturers or suppliers for bus modifications and maintenance
- Co-ordinate and ensure the smoothness on daily operations between other sections, depots and departments
- Control the expenditures of daily maintenance and operation activities
- Assist to prepare financial budget and the development of depots
- Follow up and reply internal and external comments and suggestions
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by the Engineering Managers or above
Applications, with detailed qualifications, employment history, expected salary, and contact information, should be sent to the Recruitment specialist, Bravo Transport,5/F., No. 8 Chong Fu Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong. Applications can also be e-mailed to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. (Please quote the ref. number on your application.)
Applicants not contacted within 2 months from the posting date may consider their applications unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all qualified applications. Personal data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and used for recruitment related purpose only.
All applications will be kept for a maximum period of 12 months after the completion of recruitment process.