Garment manufacturer with focus in swimwear/lingerie - 3000 workers in China Guangdong factory and 1000 workers in Vietnam factory – main markets are US and European countries for international fashion brands, department stores, specialty stores and mail order companies including A&F, Arena, Triumph, NEXT, Esprit and BHS etc etc – is looking for an ASST GENERAL MANAGER, MERCHANDISING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education or above preferably in Fashion / Textiles / Clothing or related disciplines
- 10 to 15 years experience at managerial level in the apparel industry;
- A mature leader, independent, pro-active, well-organized, creative, and resultoriented;
- Strong business acumen, analytical, problems solving, and negotiation skills;
- Knowledgeable and experienced in products development and production processes, preferably in the lingerie / swimwear areas, and European / North American experience & exposure, a definite asset;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficient in computer applications, such as MS Office / ERP system
- Report to the CEO
- JOB SUMMARY : lead and manage the merchandising, business development, procurement and design teams to offer professional customers services as part of monitoring the overall critical path from product development until goods delivery;
- Understand the market trend and carry out excellent customer's relationship management to meet different markets' and customers' changing needs in a competitive approach;
- Set up sales strategies and targets for different customers / sales regions and to make efforts in meeting / exceeding the related KPIs;
- Set up sourcing strategies in support of new and existing product development, including innovative approaches to achieve best pricing; establish best-in-class procurement business processes, which can be applied; set up the ability to assess and monitor supplier capabilities in the areas of fabric and trims;
- Frequent China trip
- Occasional overseas trip
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Annual leave : 14 days
- Candidates with more solid senior/top level experience will be considered for the post of General Manager, Merchandising & Business Development
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.