- Communicate with oversea customers on day-to-day basis and address corresponding concerns
- Understand customers' expectation on their samples and translate the idea to factory technicians
- Review and comment on samples
- Keep track on sample and production status to ensure on-time delivery
- Coordinate neccessary materials for bulk production and sampling
- PolyU, HKDI or CITA graduate in Textile / Clothing or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ solid experience in sweater merchandising
- Strong technical knowledge in sweater knit
- G ood sense of styling and fitting
- Good command in English and Mandarin
- Willing to travel to China
- Strong organizing and analytical skills, energetics and willing to work as a team
Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary by email or by fax at 2325 3225
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.