- Operate telephone switchboard station in order to answer telephone calls
- Process guest requests for wake up calls, screening calls, and other requests related to placing or receiving telephone calls
- Advise guest of any messages (e.g., voicemail, mail, faxes) received for them, and send to room if required
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns
- Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly
- Log all guest requests or issues into computer, contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Housekeeping), and follow up with guest to ensure their request has been met to their satisfaction
- Provide information to guests about room features, property amenities, and local areas of interest
- Assist guests with accessing the internet. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager
- Good spoken, written and reading ability in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Degree or diploma holder of Hospitality or related studies
- Previous hotel related working experience is preferable
Interested applicants, please send your resume to the Human Resources Department.
E-mail: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Address:167 Connaught Road West, Hong Kong
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others. Visit www.marriott.com/careers to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
@lifeatmarriott on Snapchat
So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.