- Performing auditing work;
- Preparation of auditing schedules, financial statements, tax computation and reports; and
- Assisting supervisor to complete audit and ad hoc assignments.
- HKICPA or ACCA student / member or equivalents;
- 0 - 2 year experience in Audit;
- Speak and write good English and Chinese, can also speak good Putonghua is preferred;
- Good knowledge in MS Office and Chinese word processing;
- Mature, self-motivated, hard-working, responsible and able to work under pressure; and
- Immediately available preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package, 5 days week, study & examination leave and allowances, and good promotion prospect.
Please apply with full resume together with present and expected salary, contact telephone number and availability to The Personnel Department, Kingston C. P. A.Limited, 6th Floor, Greenwich Centre, 260 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
(Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)
|Job ref no.||CT3117396-01#0022|
|Require to Travel||
We are a Certified Public Accountants (Practising) company in North Point, Hong Kong.
We are an Authorized Employer of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants and an Approved Employer (trainee and professional development) of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.