- We are looking for full time candidates to fill our Audit Associate with the following job duties:
- To assist in conducting audit and assurance, taxation, and book-keeping services to private companies;
- To assist in providing business and professional consultancy services to clients; and
- To assist in providing tax reporting and accounting services to sole-proprietorship's and partnerships.
- Major in accountancy or related disiclipine with Bachelor degree, Associate degree, Higher Diploma, Diploma or relevant qualifications;
- Fresh graduates are welcomed, no related experience is necessary
- Be responsible, sensible, willing to learn and capable to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Computer literacy and proficient in MS office and MS Windows;
- Good command in spoken and written English and Cantonese, fair in Putonghua;
- Knowledge in accounting software is advantageous but not essential;
- Willing to learn & self-motivated;
- Immediate availability preferred.
Successful candidates will receive:
- Attractive salary + performance bonus with year-end double pay;
- Examination and study leave for recognized examinations;
- Qualified pay for completion of QP Final Examination;
- Medical insurance.
Interested parties, please send full resume by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.