We are seeking Audit Junior / Senior with passion in Audit profession.
- Be auditor for assurance engagements and responsible for the planning and execution of audit fieldwork
- Perform the statutory audit and other assurance assignments in compliance with relevant auditing standards
- Maintain good and efficient relationships within the engagement team. Develop and maintain good working relationship with client personnel
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence at all times
- Fresh graduates with Bachelor’s Degree/Associate Degree/Higher Diploma in Accountancy or Business Administration major in Accounting, and students of recognized professional accounting bodies (HKICPA, ACCA or CPA Australia etc)
- At least one year relevant experiences for the Senior position
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese & English
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Computer literate – MS Excel and MS Word
- Self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills, and enjoy team work and have the attributes to become professional accountants
- 5 day work (Mon – Fri)
- Generous salary and discretionary bonus package
- Internal training programs (both on-the-job and off-the-job training)
- Health insurance
- Business Travel experience
Interested candidates are requested to apply (in English) under confidential cover providing a detailed resume, current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.