Plan, lead and conduct IT infrastructure and application audit assignments. Involve in IT governance reviews and technical assessments, and recommend internal control improvements. Provide consultancy advices on IT management, security and outsourcing. Enhance audit process and proficiency through implementing audit standards, methodologies, and techniques. Take up ad-hoc projects as required.
- Degree holder or above in IT, Computer Science, Accounting or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT security or audit field, preferably in Banking and Financial industry;
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CISA, CISSP);
- Experience in using CAATs (e.g. ACL), project implementation reviews, data analytics and technical skill on network security will be an advantage;
- Mature, independent and with strong analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Audit Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.