Plans and supervises the internal audit assignments throughout the bank to ascertain the extent of compliance with established policies, rules and regulations. Reviews the effectiveness of current internal controls, investigates causes of irregularities and makes recommendations for improvement where necessary.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines, preferably with professional qualification in ACCA/ CPA/ CIA/ AHKIB;
- At least 3 years auditing experience in bank or sizable CPA firm;
- Sound knowledge of banking operations and internal audit approach;
- Excellent communication, analytical and Chinese report-writing skills;
- Conversant with Chinese word processing and MS Office Suite;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Auditor/ Auditor.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.