- University graduate in Accountancy or Business Administration
- Qualified Members of ACCA / HKICPA or other relevant professional bodies
- 5/6 years with professional firm with at least
- 1/2 years at supervisory or managerial level
- Experience in auditing listed company/Multi-national company and work under pressure
- PRC & IPO exposure will be an advantage
- Good written and spoken English is essential
- Strong time management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- High degree of independence, motivation and technical ability
We offer an attractive remuneration package, excellent career prospects in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Our continuing expansion and growth offer numerous opportunities.
If you consider yourself the appropriate choice, please forward your CV and salary expectations with the application form to the Human Resources Department, 2/F 625 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by clicking Apply Now.
Selected candidates will be notified by phone for interview arrangements within 4 weeks. Applications of unsuccessful candidates will be deleted immediately after screening.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Baker Tilly Hong Kong is a leading firm of certified public accountants and business advisers, specialising in providing clients with a range of integrated services. Our firm is driven by 300 directors and professional staff based in Hong Kong.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#5850|