The candidate will be in charge of completing various assignments either independently or as a team member while reporting to his/ her supervisor in areas such as audit, accountancy, and tax compliance including but not limited to the preparation of financial statements, filing of profits, and personal tax returns, and responding to IRD inquiries.
- Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Student member/member of HKICPA or other recognizable professional accounting bodies
- 3 years of relevant experience in audit and taxation in a CPA firm is required; candidates with less experience will be considered as Audit Semi Senior.
- Knowledge of accounting software (especially “Peachtree” and “MYOB”) will be advantageous
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Chinese Word Processing
- Proactive by taking initiative and work as a team
- Ability to work independently and deal with competing deadlines
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a plus
- Birthday leave
- Exam leave for staff taking an approved professional examination
- Discretionary yearly performance bonus
- Medical benefits
Interested parties please email your application (including a full resume with employment history, present and expected salary and availability) by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.