- Provision of professional audit, taxation and assurance services to clients;
- Applying an efficient and disciplined approach to meet the time budgets and deadlines established for the audit assignments;
- Handling other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Diploma/degree or above in Accounting, or related disciplines;
- IVE / HKAAT / LCCI 2nd level, other discipline will also be considered;
- Student of a professional accounting body such as HKICPA/ACCA would be an advantage;
- A team player with good communication, inter-personal and analytical skills and the ability to handle multi-tasks;
- Initiative, independent, hardworking, willing to work under pressure, to meet tight deadlines and strong sense of responsibility;
- Proficiency in MS Office and accounting software such as MYOB;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- Immediately available is PREFERABLE.
Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience. If you are interested, please send YOUR FULL RESUME with a covering letter, job title, present / expected salary by email, attention to Miss Chung.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.